Algorithms HQ v2023.1
A fun and didactic app to learn computer science algorithms!
Support, feedback, feature / algorithms requests: support (at) algorithmshq.com
Version 2023.1 (Apr. 2023)
- New linear data structure with Linked Lists! With a view on the memory to see where data is allocated and accessed with pointers.
- Minimum iOS version is now 12.4
Version 2020.1 (Mar. 2020)
- Updated for iOS 13 (dark mode)
- Fixed UI layout glitches for iPad Pros with bigger screen resolutions
- Dropped support for iOS 8
Version 2018.1 (Dec. 2018)
- Fixed a bug with 'while' loops and undo, where the first iteration was not undone;
- Fixed a UI bug where undoing an assignment to a variable moved the value from the wrong place;
- Fixed a random crash occurring when 'Done' was tapped while an animation was running;
- Fixed a random crash while animating Queues or Stacks with high speed and auto-generation of the next method to execute;
Version 2017.1 (Mar. 2017)
Linear Data Structures, with:
- Queue (array implementation)
- Stack (array implementation)
- Choose which function to execute next on a data structure, or
- Run a scenario that automatically chooses what function to execute.
- Choose the size of the data structure (up to 500 elements) and pre-fill amount.
- fixed rare crash with sending mail in portrait.
Version 1.1.0 (Nov. 2015)
- 2 new sorting algorithms: Gnome and Cocktail sort.
- Algorithms can animate even faster. Now you need only a bit of patience for Bubble sort and 500 values.
- support for iOS9 (fixed crashes)
- Comparator now shows the correct index at the bottom.
Version 1.0.2 (Oct. 2014)
- Hotfix for iOS 8 compatibility
Version 1.0.1 (Jan. 2014)
- iOS 7 support
- calculation of the total number of steps happens now in the background to avoid blocking the user interface.
- fixed a bug in the FOR instruction which caused the Insertion Sort to not undo properly.
© 2013-2014, Cyril Carrez.